*** TURN *** [7c 9h Tc] [Jh]
    shanna3008: checks
    samohhh: bets 420
    shanna3008: calls 420
    *** RIVER *** [7c 9h Tc Jh] [8c]
    shanna3008: checks
    samohhh: checks
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    shanna3008: shows [2c Jc] (a flush, Jack high)
    samohhh: mucks hand
    shanna3008 collected 1260 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 1260 | Rake 0
    Board [7c 9h Tc Jh 8c]
    Seat 1: JackHerrer88 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: jacky1612 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 3: imakemoneeey folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 4: adr#m folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: reditel712 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 6: Il_massimooo (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 7: Gerfeest58 (small blind) folded on the Flop
    Seat 8: shanna3008 (big blind) showed [2c Jc] and won (1260) with a flush, Jack high
    Seat 9: samohhh mucked [8d 9d]

What could I have done different ?? I am a big fan of suited connectors though you may argue that I could have let this one go when I was UTG.

Yeah you could fold preflop .. but the hand was played well enough; you did well to check behind on the river .. don't think you did anything wrong here
    "When torrential water tosses boulders, it is because of momentum. When the strike of a hawk breaks the body of its prey, it is because of timing. Thus, the momentum of one skilled in war is overwhelming, and his attack precisely regulated".

Well early on when the blinds are small you should be playing suited connectors not sure if you want to do it UTG cos you are not sure of the price of the flop.

If some one raises behind you i think you willl need to fold. other than that the hand was played perfectly but maybe you need to keep position in Mind when playing the Suited cards.

Well know what i have made some mistakes with suited hands OOP and some of them are on the forum learn from them the art of spewing chips playing suited hands OOP he he

Quote Originally Posted by saby View Post
    Well early on when the blinds are small you should be playing suited connectors not sure if you want to do it UTG cos you are not sure of the price of the flop.

If some one raises behind you i think you willl need to fold. other than that the hand was played perfectly but maybe you need to keep position in Mind when playing the Suited cards.

Well know what i have made some mistakes with suited hands OOP and some of them are on the forum learn from them the art of spewing chips playing suited hands OOP he he
    Agree with saby here .. but I often play those hands with a mini raise ..same as my bigger hands .. looks strong and deters a re-raise. If the flop comes down with your suit or 89 2 etc ... then your hand should be disguised somewhat and the implied odds make it worthwhile. But still best to play them from the BTN, SB or BB ... sine you may be forced to ditch them preflop from UTG.
    "When torrential water tosses boulders, it is because of momentum. When the strike of a hawk breaks the body of its prey, it is because of timing. Thus, the momentum of one skilled in war is overwhelming, and his attack precisely regulated".