+ Reply to Thread

Which online tools can be used???

Hey guys...I just wanted to know which tools should i use online which will help me improve my game...from hand analyzers to pot odds calculators,plz tell me which r the good ones...

Start using Poker stove for hand analysis. Pot odd calculator cant be used on most sites. Use poker tracker or hold em manager to track ur game and keep records.

Hey, Like Saby said these are excellent tools... I am a big fan of the Pokerstove for the fact that you can actually put your opponents on a Range and calculate equity.... Try poker tracker trial and see if u are ok with the hud AND STUFF...

I got PT3 free for playing in 888 but i feel HM is better...good part both can be had for free go to their website and see. Samohh be careful pokerstove gives chip equity but not $$ equity. So its not applicable in SNG and MTT equity decisions but its a great software to review ur play and put ur opponents on ranges

i have been using a software called a superhud and top shark...these software are build by poker pro labs... I only play heads Up sit n go..

last year when i started using this tool... i was big looser....i had lost 63% of my sit n go at that time....then i started using this tool...this is one amazing tool.... since then i have been winning a lot...and as of now my statics are 68 % wins to 32% loss(out of HU 3035 sit n go).. i am not sure how good this works for 9 table and 6 table sit n gos and MTT ....But i am 101 % sure that this works amazing for HU.... try out with trail version

anyways gud luck everyone
    in the poker game of life, women are the rake

when i was playing poker a lot i used to play 10+ tables and any hud is not that great cos u don't get time to see whats in there but if you play one table superhud and top shark are great tools.

go to warez-bb.org and get cracked holdem manager for free......no need to buy
    just make sure you download with a link that has a lot of replies and see if the replies are positive

@psm_poker: and is it working fine??