+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast
    hi my id is AAhellyeah i downloaded the software today at 1.15 am
    can i get that ticket plz...... thank you

hi my id is AAhellyeah i downloaded the software today at 1.15 am
    can i get that ticket plz...... thank you

Hi guys,

My apologies for the slight problems with the tickets and my slow reply.

We will issue next set of tickets tomorrow morning, and then again for few hours before the tournament for the late registrars

Best Regards,
    Petri
    RedKings.com
    Open your RedKings account here - Fantastic bonuses and Promotions - Huge tournaments and Cash Game action!

Quote Originally Posted by dark horse View Post
    yeah green ticket next to the tourney..error is "account does not have real money privileges"
    @dark horse: You need to validate your red kings account to register in the PokerGuru freeroll. Click on My Account and follow the steps >>Validate>>Update Details and Start Playing!

I am not getting the ticket nor your reply

Please issue the ticket...my Id is saumil21

hello.

registration the redking poker to the side through the link of the pokerguru but I did not obtain it always yet onto the 9. competition my coupon that to enter sporting event let me can.
    when do I get it?

redking name- 6vadvirag66

thank you

Hi.
    Dowloaded the s/w today.
    When will i get the ticket ?

Hi guys,

We have issued the latest patch of tickets this morning and will issue once more before the tournament starts. Please note that the ticket will be issued to you only if you have correctly registered thru PokerGuru. We have noticed that there are some of you who say you havenīt received the ticket and the most likely cause for this is that your account is not registered thru PokerGuru.

We will try to issue the tickets to those of you who have posted their usernames manually before the start of the tournament.

Best Regards,
    Petri
    RedKings.com
    Open your RedKings account here - Fantastic bonuses and Promotions - Huge tournaments and Cash Game action!

hey my id is akinvent
    and i registered at 6:30 pm thru ur site
    wen will the ticket be issued to me