+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

PokerGuru $250 Freeroll on Red Kings

Join the PokerGuru Freeroll on Red Kings Poker to win a share of the $250 prizepool!

On 9th March at 10 pm IST, PokerGuru hosts a freeroll on RedKings, open to all players who've downloaded the software via PokerGuru.

Entry to the freeroll is obtained through the issuing of tickets from 3rd March and registration opens on 7th of March.

The PokerGuru Freeroll in the RedKings Lobby:

!! Special Offer : All new depositors will receive a free $11 tournament ticket in addition to one of the six first deposit bonuses !!
    Last edited by Poker Guru; 02-25-2011 at 10:11 PM.

i just downloaded the software from here....il get the ticker na....thnaks...

Hi Sandy,

Yes tickets will be issued to all members from 3rd March onwards.

no sign of the ticket as yet....

Hi Sandy,

You will be issued the ticket by 4th March along with all other members who have registered for the freeroll. Members who register tomorrow onwards will be issued tickets on Monday.

I allready hav an account..do i hav re-dwnld that???

Hi Roy/Sandy,

Both of you have been issued tickets including all members who downloaded the software and/or played our last freeroll at Red Kings. All members who download now will be issued tickets Monday onwards.

Registration to the Freeroll have begun and you can directly register for the freeroll.
    Last edited by Poker Guru; 03-04-2011 at 12:34 PM.

Hey,
    I've registered at redkings under the name x_Ch3ckM8. Please do send me the ticket.
    Thank you.

I try to register for the freeroll but it says you do not have a ticket for this tournament.

@mgeorge8 and pratik : all members who have downloaded and registered at Red Kings on 4th March will be issued tickets on Monday i.e. 7th March. Incase you do not receive tickets by 7th do post your Red Kings id here.

Request all members to register for the freeroll early as any registration problems can be resolved in time.