+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Re: Exclusive $250 Freeroll on RedKings - January 16th

Congratulations gameover183 for winning the PokerGuru $250 Freeroll and all the other members who made it in the money!!

Special thanks to all players for participating

Thanks PokerGuru!!
    Kind of an embarrassing finish though...
    Sorry dexter 13 for that bad bad beat...you played better than me...
    And thanks RedKing for the exciting freeroll!!
    Looking forward to playing some more poker with my fellow countrymen!!

well it was an awesome game...........u played really well bro.......u proved tremendously lucky........and last pokerguru thanks for hosting such an outstanding tournament.........

hey guys,

i finshd in 8th......lost my major stack with qq vs duces....he got a 3 of a kind of of duce.and we went all in @ prefolop....bt cant complain,.this is poker..after all its a nice game.grt players were there..thnks to poker guru...ROY

hey .....congrats to all winners....thanks pokerguru for organizing such a lovely event...

Re: OFFICIAL RED KINGS POKER THREAD- PROMOTIONS & SUPPORT

Hi guys,

I would like you all to take a look at our next promotion – Points per Day 13. As the name suggests, this is the 13th time we run this promotion and it has always been super popular within players from all levels. The beauty of PPD is that you race ONLY against yourself!

This means that you donīt have to play much at all and you still can win up to $250 AND collect bonuses at the same time!

Also, remember that we still have free $11 tournament tickets left if you make your first deposit by the end of the month!

Points per Day 13

Level 1 - Each day if you earn 25 player points you earn 1 Race point.

Level 2 - Each day if you earn 50 player points you earn 1 Race point.

Level 3 - Each day if you are one of the top 300 players in our Daily leaderboard you earn 1 Race point.

Level 4 - Each day if you are one of the top 75 players in our Daily leaderboard you earn 1 Race point.

(Tried to add the prize table here but it comes out unreadable, check the prizes from the link below!)

AND 3x 3-Days Poinst Races, Hands Race Wednesdays and Tournament Thursdays!! – The easiest Race ever!

Check the DETAILS, PRIZES and REGISTER to the level of your choice!!!

Best Regards,
    Petri
    RedKings.com
    Open your RedKings account here - Fantastic bonuses and Promotions - Huge tournaments and Cash Game action!

April Redkings promotions

Hi guys,

We have a lot of new promotions coming up next month, for example:

$10,000 FishMarket - make your first deposit and you will get a free ticket to this great value tournament!

Also we will host a Pre Fishmarket Freeroll 31.3 with $300 and 5 FishMarket tickets in the prizepool!

You should also check out the Points per Day, which is probably the easiest Race in the world, and specially designed for players wo canīt play 6 hours everyday!

Best Regards,
    Petri
    RedKings.com
    Open your RedKings account here - Fantastic bonuses and Promotions - Huge tournaments and Cash Game action!