+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

OFFICIAL RED KINGS POKER THREAD- PROMOTIONS & SUPPORT

Grab a share of the $250 prize pool on Red Kings Poker by playing in the PokerGuru freeroll on Sunday 16 January, during the last event of India Poker Series Chapter 4 - Rs. 5,000 Freeze-out. Team PokerGuru will be on location to cover all events of this series - check our live poker section for updates!

The $250 freeroll starts at 6 pm and entry is exclusive to those who've downloaded the software via PokerGuru.

How to play in the $250 PokerGuru Freeroll

Step 1. Download the Red Kings Software by clicking here
    Step 2. Create an account using one of the Sign-up Codes below
    Step 3. All players who have registered via PokerGuru receive the entry ticket through the software from 10.1 onwards, until 1 hour before the freeroll starts.
    Registration for the Freeroll opens on the 13th, see the screenshots below for guidance:

Choose from six different welcome bonuses when creating an account:

Incremental bonuses
    Releases gradually once you collect a certain number of points:
    GURU250
    $10 will be added to your account for every 120 player points - up to $250
    GURU500
    $50 will be added to your account for every 500 players points - up to $500
    GURU1000
    $100 will be added to your account for every 900 player points - up to $1000

Fixed bonuses
    Get a lump sum reward after collecting a certain number of player points
    GURU1250
    100% up to $1250 First Deposit Bonus - 12500 points required for full release
    GURU2000
    100% up to $2000 First Deposit Bonus - 18000 points required for full release
    GURU2500
    100% up to $2500 First Deposit Bonus - 20000 points required for full release

Note that these bonuses have an expiry date, check the Red Kings website for more on this.

Early Bird Special

Be one of the first twenty PokerGuru members to make a real money deposit at Red Kings and get a $10+$1 Tournament Ticket for free!

Download Software >>>

Go To Red Kings Website >>>

Need help or have a question?
    If you need assistance making a deposit or have any queries about Red Kings Poker, post it in this topic and a Red Kings representative will answer your questions.

Re: $250 Freeroll on RedKings

Hello everyone!

If you have any questions or comments about RedKings you can post them here at the PokerGuru forums and we will be glad to help. You can also contact our Live Support 24/7 for a quick reply.

Good luck at the tables and we hope you enjoy the Freeroll!

Best Regards,
    Petri
    RedKings.com
    Open your RedKings account here - Fantastic bonuses and Promotions - Huge tournaments and Cash Game action!

Re: Exclusive $250 Freeroll on RedKings - January 16th

this is awesome....!! just completed the registration ....

Do I need to make another account coz I already have an account on Betfair Poker. Can I use that account and download RedKings Poker from here or create a new account?

@ Anuj22: The Freeroll is only visible in the Red Kings poker lobby so you'll have to create an account at Red Kings.

Re: $250 Freeroll on RedKings

Quote Originally Posted by RedKings
    Hello everyone!

If you have any questions or comments about RedKings you can post them here at the PokerGuru forums and we will be glad to help. You can also contact our Live Support 24/7 for a quick reply.

Good luck at the tables and we hope you enjoy the Freeroll!

Best Regards,
    Petri
    RedKings.com

hi Petri,

I wanted to know about the deposit and withdrawal methods and the timeframes for cashouts....

Thanks

I hav downloaded the software thru ur link.I have a query,in order to play on free-roll is it necessary to make a first deposit?

@Anku1122: It is not mandatory to make a deposit to play in the freeroll. You will be able to register for the freeroll from 13th Jan onwards.
    GOOD LUCK!

Hello guys (and gals),

Sorry for the late reply.

You donīt have to make a first deposit to participate in the freeroll, but remember that first 20 players to make a deposit will get a FREE $11 tournament ticket on top of all other promotions!

samohhh:

Hereīs the full list of available deposit methods

- Visa and Visa Electron
    - Mastercard
    - Neteller
    - Moneybookers
    - Click2Pay
    - Firstgate
    - Western Union

Maximum/minimum (first) deposit amounts vary depending on the method, if you need further information please donīt hesitate to ask here or contact our Live Support 24/7

Best Regards,
    Petri
    RedKings.com
    Open your RedKings account here - Fantastic bonuses and Promotions - Huge tournaments and Cash Game action!

Hey everyone.Actually i am not finding "Pokerguru free-roll" in the list of scheduled tournament.Earlier it appeared in the list of "scheduled tournament" on 16th JAN ,and i have not got the ticket uptil now,even though i registered through the link which was provided in this site and through your software only.Can somebody please look into the problem?