+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: $2.5 12K G on PS Should i have shoved pre flop

Ok ... in this instance ... playing KJ is fine

Benny Spindler vs. Alex Gomes (JJJJK vs. JJJAA) - sick flop

Enjoy ;D ;D ;D
    "When torrential water tosses boulders, it is because of momentum. When the strike of a hawk breaks the body of its prey, it is because of timing. Thus, the momentum of one skilled in war is overwhelming, and his attack precisely regulated".

Re: $2.5 12K G on PS Should i have shoved pre flop

easy, standard fold. No matter what you hit on the flop (except Bway) will most likely put you to a tough decision.

grunch

utg makes it 3x+, fold pre man, as played c/f flop. raising flop is the nut worst option

I think its fine to flat pf raiser here with 30BB effective, especially since pf raiser is the big stack and opening a wide range, but a ten rag rag flop with 2 clubs is a terrible board for KJss certainly a fold to the c-bet into two opponents. There're some great flops for KJs, but this one certainly isn't one of them.

solid play wuld hav been to fold pre..utg is rarely light here..and its not like ur in late position or anything. many times, u might be forced out of even seeing a flop. hand like KJ tends to hav a lot of reverse implied odds especially in such a spot.

Quote Originally Posted by donkab0mber View Post
    solid play wuld hav been to fold pre..utg is rarely light here..and its not like ur in late position or anything. Many times, u might be forced out of even seeing a flop. Hand like kj tends to hav a lot of reverse implied odds especially in such a spot.
    totally agree !!
    "When torrential water tosses boulders, it is because of momentum. When the strike of a hawk breaks the body of its prey, it is because of timing. Thus, the momentum of one skilled in war is overwhelming, and his attack precisely regulated".