Denmark’s Frederik Jensen is the new 2012 PokerStars EPT Madrid Main Event Champion. Jensen earned €495,000 for his victory after the last three remaining players struck a deal.

In the last hand of the tournament Fraser MacIntyre got his last 2.43 million into the middle with A♦ 9♠, and Frederik Jensen quickly called him with A♣ T♥.

The flop came 4♦ 8♦ J♠, turn was the Q♠ and the river Q♥, giving Jensen the victory.

This is the second biggest live tournament score for Jensen, who has now earned around $2 million from live tournaments during his career.

His biggest live cash came in 2010 when he finished in second place in the Aussie Millions Main Event for over $1m.

"It feels pretty damn amazing. At the Aussie Millions I got up against someone who was pretty tight, he won the first three or four pots and I thought he changed gears but he was just hitting.

I've thought a lot about that for the last two years and I decided that I would stick to my game plan. That's what I did this time; grinding steadily, not playing big pots unless I had some equity.", Jensen told to PokerStars Blog after taking down the EPT Madrid Main Event.

Here are the full final table payouts from EPT Madrid, including the deal that final three players made:

1st. Frederik Jensen (Denmark) €495,000
2nd. Fraser MacIntyre (Scotland) €290,000
3rd. Andrei Stoenescu (Romania) €330,000
4th. Bruno Lopes (France) €140,000
5th. Ricardo Ibañez (Spain) €115,000
6th. Ilan Boujenah (France) €92,000
7th. Nicolas Levi (France) €69,450
8th. Jason Duval (Canada) €48,000