View RSS Feed

samohhh

Sweat sessions with Rishabh aka The.reshove

Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.
No, its not what you think it is. In a Sweat session you usually have a player who's game you respect, watch you play poker. This is usually done with skype plus team-viewer and the Player gives you feedback on the hands and stuff. But in my case it was like a reverse sweat session. I was watching a player whose game I respect and we were basically discussing hands as they were played. Before i talk about the session lemme tell you this. Rishabh is insane. He plays 18 tables at once, never misses a hand and has the time to pee in between all this. Oh I forgot to mention, he once even realized in between all this chaos that he was sitting out on one table. One another occasion he folded 10's to a particular player pre-flop and said ," dude he has me beat for sure" and he was right. I mean , he is playing 180 odd players at once and he has a read on a guy. Are you freaking kidding me?? Unreal.

So for starters, I personally thought that I had to work on my game to plug leaks. I wanted to talk to someone about hands and learn from the feedback I get. The best part about doing this is that you get to see what a good player does in a lot of different situations. On the first day, I was totally lost. I dint know what was happening although he was explaining the entire thought process behind the hands he played and stuff ( Yeah in between 18 tables). He also explained how he picks up reads online, making notes and certain techniques he uses in certain situations.

Another thing about doing a sweat session ( yeah the reverse sweat) with someone who abuses technology is that you get to know the different kind of tools available to actually help you make +EV decisions . Try Pokerstove , its insane.

My favorite part in the entire session was the after session discussion. We discussed about almost all the important hands and the decision making and logical reasoning behind each decision. As they say, Poker is all about making the right decisions. You cant be result oriented.

To sum it up, Like the legend ( I was paid to call him this) says , There are 2 types of poker players , The first like to share information and the others who don't share information. Personally, I think if you are that good and if you are in the first category you deserve to be called a legend ( on the house).
Tags: the.reshove Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Might I say I like the excellent choice you made to not include in this post my 5 bet jam-spewtardation with 67s being snapped by AA. Sure, I might've sucked out and whatnot. But still. Excellent choice.

Maybe I should've gone with Lucky Spewy instead of The.Reshove?
    Thats called outplaying Aces Preflop.... Legendary... Can u like stop now... I am losing credibility in this forum....