View RSS Feed

acesunlimited

I am not a PRO

Rate this Entry
Hi Guys,

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Rajeev Kanjani, and I am one of the Directors of Aces Unlimited.

We have till date hosted 2 tournaments, 1st one being a Multi-Format tournament held in November and we just concluded a High Rollers Weekend, with reasonable success.

Well, the whole idea to write, is not to give any gyan on Poker, as I don't think I have the capability of that, but the idea is to let the Poker Players of India know, what Aces Unlimited is upto, what the have in mind for their next series, etc ...

We would love to hear your comments, suggestions, complaints, etc ...

Well, to start off with, we Aces Unlimited, was formed by Rajeev Kanjani (myself) and Anand Banjara, Anand Banjara has left Aces Unlimited after the 1st event, due to some personal reasons, and here I was stuck with no partner, and this is no easy job for me, as I am a Full-Time Business Person.

Then it clicked to me to approach Jasven Saigal, a very old friend and an Ace Poker Player. I approached him, and he agreed to be a part of Aces Unlimited, and there we go, we conceived the idea of a High Rollers Weekend, which you can read all about in this site.

We strive to be different and have proved this, by hosting a 1 of a kind Multi-Format and a High Rollers Weekend event, and we have something even bigger and better for everyone, which we will announce in the next 2 weeks. The next 1 will cater to everyone, from college going crowd to the high rollers. Keep a watch on this space for more info soon.

I will leave at this thought, and will revert back with more news, as I have it.

Please feel free to comment

Cheers

Rajeev Kanjani
Aces Unlimited
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments